Agile Project Management (AgilePM®)
Since its introduction in 2010, AgilePM has fast established itself as the world’s leading framework and certification for Agile project management, with over 130,000 exams sat worldwide.
AgilePM training and certification is based on the AgilePM Handbook, published by the Agile Business Consortium.
The Handbook offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.