Agile Project Management (AgilePM®)
Since its introduction in 2010, AgilePM has fast established itself as the world’s leading framework and certification for Agile project management, with over 130,000 exams sat worldwide.
AgilePM training and certification is based on the AgilePM Handbook, published by the Agile Business Consortium. The Handbook offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
AgilePM® Foundation will teach you how to flex and deliver projects rapidly to meet your customer needs.
The AgilePM® Foundation course is designed for:
- Practising project managers.
- Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers.
- Individuals pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate.
The AgilePM® Foundation course covers:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
About the AgilePM® Foundation exam:
The AgilePM® Foundation exam is 40 minutes in duration. The exam is a closed book, multiple-choice format paper comprising 50 questions for 1 mark each. To pass you must obtain 25 of the 50 available marks (ie 50%).
The AgilePM® Practitioner course will help you to become an agile project leader with in-depth knowledge of agile principles.
The AgilePM® Foundation Certificate is a pre-requisite for this course and exam.
The AgilePM® Practitioner course is for:
- Certified Professionals AgilePM Foundation.
- Agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers.
The AgilePM® Practitioner will teach you:
- How to apply a variety of agile practices to a project, for example, workshops, the MoSCoW technique to define project priorities, iterative development and modelling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate profit delivery in an Agile project.
- Facilitation and support mechanisms within an Agile project.
- The agile approach to manage and prioritize requirements.
About the AgilePM® Practitioner Exam:
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question).
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%).
- Duration 2½ hours.
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed).
Book your accredited AgilePM course with Symphonise Consulting now. View our schedule here.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.